Tags:Conferences and events
13th – 16th November 2022 | Booth #8
Are you going to be in Belfast for PHUSE EU Connect on 13th – 16th November? Do you want to learn how to build quality clinical studies faster and easier?
Then let’s connect!
Chat with our friendly team
Just drop by booth #8 at any time during the conference to talk to us about:
- starting studies from scratch
- seeing how eCRFs look and work before your EDC database is built
- avoiding the pain of lengthy review/approval cycles
- tracking changes, viewing impacts and managing versions
- speeding up EDC build
- producing multiple metadata formats and dataset deliverables
- …and much more!
And if you want to see ryze clinical trial automation software and metadata repository in action, don’t miss our live demos...
See a live taster demo of ryze
In just 15-minutes, you’ll learn how to:
- search and find all your metadata in one central place
- establish standardized metadata across leading EDCs
- reuse content across standards and studies
- comply with CDISC content standards required by the FDA
- see how eCRFs look and work for your chosen EDC as you design forms in ryze
- build your EDC from ryze with one click
- track changes, see impacts and manage versions
- export all the metadata formats and dataset deliverables you need
Pop along to booth #8 any time during the conference to receive a demo, or contact us in advance if you want to book some time with us one-on-one.
Hear from our experts
Our Customer Success Manager, Gilbert Hunter, will be presenting at the conference on Monday 14th November at 4.00pm. He’ll be discussing how a clinical metadata repository facilitates compliance with industry standards and expedites metadata storage, sharing, analysis and submission times.
- Does a Clinical Metadata Repository support different versions of CDISC standards?
- How does an MDR handle updates to NCI Controlled Terminology?
- How is change management handled in a Clinical Metadata Repository?
Come along to Gilbert’s presentation to find out.
Mark your calendar!
Come along to our Boozy Bike Tour & Whisk(e)y Tasting
After day 2 of the conference, join us for a boozy bike tour of Belfast, then warm up at our whisk(e)y tasting at a chic local bar.
There’ll also be beer, wine, cocktails and soft drinks, and a buffet on us.
- Bike tour
When: Bike tour starts at 6:30pm on Tuesday Nov 15, 2022
Where: Meet at 65-67 Royal Ave, Belfast
- Whisk(e)y tasting
When: Join anytime 7.30pm – 11.00pm on Tuesday Nov 15, 2022
Where: Margot Belfast (18 Donegall Square E)
It’s free to attend and spaces are limited – so don’t delay! Register now to guarantee your place. When registering, please specify whether you’ll join both events or only one.
We hope to see you there!