📅 26th – 28th April 2023
📍AstraZeneca office: Pepparedsleden 1, SE-431 83, Mölndal, Sweden
This year, SCDM’s EMEA conference will take place in Gothenburg at the offices of conference sponsor AstraZeneca.
We’re excited to be attending this gathering of the world’s clinical data management industry, to reflect on the future of the industry and the importance of end-to-end collaboration.
Our team will be at booth #9 throughout the conference. Pop along to learn how ryze clinical metadata repository (CMDR) and automation platform can help you build high quality studies and get lifesaving drugs to market faster.
You can also find us at our roundtable session on the final day of the conference…
Partnering to deliver trial innovation – roundtable session
📅 Friday 28th April 2023, 9am to 10am
In the spirit of the conference focus on ‘how we work together’, we’ll be hosting a session on the subject of partnering to deliver trial innovation.
Chaired by our Customer Success Manager Gilbert Hunter, this session features panelists from Formedix, IQVIA and MSD.
During the session, we’ll consider:
- How a partnership model such as that between Formedix and IQVIA benefits sponsors and vendors
- How CMDR software can drive efficiencies and increase the quality of clinical trials
- The challenges of working with multiple partners
- How CRO technology expertise can benefit sponsors
- How to successfully implement new tools in production
- Key things to consider for a successful partnership
- Examples of where this approach has proved successful
Panelists for the session are:
- Mark Wheeldon, CEO, Formedix
- Nina Reyes, Associate Director Clinical Data Management, IQVIA
- Maarten Knaepen, IT Analyst, IQVIA
- Daniela Muñoz Vanegas, Associate Director Clinical Data Management, MSD
Mark your calendar!
Learn about faster and easier study setup
At our booth, why not request a demo of ryze CMDR? You’ll see how the platform can help you:
- Store, edit and manage all your metadata in one place
- Establish standardized metadata for leading EDCs
- Easily reuse content across standards and studies
- Comply with CDISC standards
- Build and preview eCRFs for your chosen EDC
- Track changes, manage versions and get impact analysis
- Export all the metadata formats and dataset deliverables you need
Or let us know what you’d like to see and our team will be happy to show you!