26th – 27th October 2022 | Booth #12
Are you going to be at the CDISC US Interchange on 26th – 27th October?
Do you want to learn how to build quality clinical studies faster and easier?
Then let’s connect!
Chat with our friendly experts
Just drop by booth #12 at any time during the course of the conference. Our team will be happy to chat with you about your needs!
Talk to us about:
- starting studies from scratch
- seeing how eCRFs look and work before your EDC database is built
- avoiding the pain of lengthy review/approval cycles
- tracking changes, viewing impacts and managing versions
- speeding up EDC build
- producing multiple metadata formats and dataset deliverables
- …and much more!
And if you want to see ryze, our clinical trial automation software and metadata repository in action, don’t miss our live demos...
See a live taster demo of ryze
In just 15-minutes, you’ll learn how to:
- search and find all your metadata in one central place
- establish standardized metadata across leading EDCs
- reuse content across standards and studies
- comply with CDISC content standards required by the FDA
- see how eCRFs look and work for your chosen EDC as you design forms in ryze
- build your EDC from ryze with one click
- track changes, see impacts and manage versions
- export all the metadata formats and dataset deliverables you need
Use the button below to register, or head to the Formedix booth #12 during the conference to get a live taster demo of ryze.
There’s no obligation, so sign up now and see how you could build studies in under 6 weeks
Come and have a chat with us at booth #12 for a chance to win a ryze branded whisky glass! We hope to see you there!