📅 12th - 14th March 2023 | Booth #7
Are you going to be at ACDM 23 in Barcelona next month? Do you want to learn how to build quality clinical studies faster?
Then let’s connect!
You’ll find us at booth #7 throughout the conference – drop by for a chat with our friendly team!
Why not come along to our demo sessions – details below. Or hear from our Professional Services Manager about automation and CDISC CORE?
Learn about faster and easier study set up with a ryze demo
🕑 Monday 13th March 1pm (local time)
📍Diagonal Demo Room
If you’re looking for faster and easier study setup and build, don’t miss this live demo of ryze clinical metadata repository and automation platform. We’ll demonstrate how to:
- Search and find all your metadata in one central place
- Establish standardized metadata across leading EDCs
- Reuse content across standards and studies
- Comply with CDISC content standards required by the FDA
- See how eCRFs look and work for your chosen EDC as you design forms in ryze
- Build your EDC from ryze with one click
- Track changes, see impacts and manage versions
- Export all the metadata formats and dataset deliverables you need
And if you can’t make the demo hour, why not pop along to our 15-minute bite size demo instead:
ryze bite size demo
🕑Tuesday 14th March 1.10 – 1.25pm (local time)
Hear about automation and CDISC CORE
🕧Monday 13th March 11:30 – 12:00pm (local time)
📍Technology Breakout Stream
Steven Benham, our Professional Services Manager, will present on the subject of improving the speed and quality of dataset deliverables in clinical trials using new automation technology and the CDISC CORE engine.
- Why CDISC has created their CORE engine – what the purpose is and how it will support sponsors in the delivery of high-quality submission deliverables
- How organizations will be able to create independent rules on a study-by-study basis
- How organizations will be able to reuse standardized rules on a study-by-study basis
We hope to see you there!