Tags:Conferences and events
Formedix clinical trial automation software.
We are excited to have recently launched our updated Formedix platform, an advanced web-based environment for accelerating clinical trials. Formedix have been helping the industry streamline trial design and execution for 18 years. We have been at the heart of CDISC during that time, helping to drive the standards that are now driving the industry. This and our extensive experience working directly with customers helped us identify how we can make life easier through advanced automation and deep support for CDISC standards.
At the PhUSE 2017 Annual Conference in Edinburgh Kevin Burges, our Head of Product Management and member of the CDISC XML Technology Governance team, will be presenting a demo of Formedix. Join him in the Lowther room on Wednesday October 11th from 12:00 – 12:30 to see what it can do.
Key features include:
Centralized metadata repository for managing all your metadata
- Access all your studies and organizational standards in one place, on the web
- Deep support for CDISC standards such as ODM, Define-XML, SDTM, SEND, ADaM and Analysis Results Metadata
- Manage organizational standards, helping you increase data quality and reduce design time
- Define and standardize forms, datasets, mappings and more
- Your organizational standards can contain assets from any part of the clinical life cycle
Rapidly design studies with unparalleled EDC integration
- Build studies based on your organizational standards, or previous studies
- Design for 7 leading EDC platforms and instantly see how your forms will look
- Automatically build the EDC database from the study design, so you know it’s right
- View a study’s conformance to your organizational standards
Generate submission deliverables
- Generate SDTM submission datasets from your EDC datasets
- Easily create submission deliverables such as Define.xml, Define.pdf and Annotated CRF
We hope to see you there. If you can’t make it, get in touch for more information or to arrange a demo.