COVID-19: The same customer services and support – from home!
At this stage, it’s not clear how long remote working will continue. However, we’ll keep customers and connections updated with any changes.
As we take important steps to protect our staff and their families, our customers remain our priority.
Formedix online services and support channels are continuing as normal. We’ll keep supporting customers in the usual ways. Here’s what we’re doing:
What measures has Formedix taken?
To protect the well-being of staff, and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, Formedix has:
- Paused all business travel for an indefinite period of time.
- Asked all staff to work remotely, until further notice.
- Shared (and continue to share) government advice and guidelines with staff.
What will change for customers?
There will be very few noticeable changes.
In terms of online services and support, customers will have the same level of response as if we were working in the office. This includes:
- The Formedix platform: No account services or capabilities will be affected.
- Support: There will be the same level of account management and sales support.
- Contact methods: Customers will be able to get in touch with us in all the usual ways. This includes by phone, email, online chat, the website and social media.
- Online meetings: Any pre-booked online meetings will continue as planned, provided that customers are in a position to go ahead.
Any questions or requirements?
If customers have any questions, concerns, or needs, our account managers and sales representatives are here to help as usual.
We can also help with any extra online training needs, for new users for example.
If there are any further changes, we’ll keep customers informed. As ever, we’re here standing by to support customers and their teams.
Together with my colleagues, I wish all of our customers and connections well.
CEO | Formedix
Get fortnightly content on regulatory compliance, metadata management & more!